Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Why you're not married, it's your fault men are angry

Recently, there have been a slew of published books and articles about how men don't know how to be men, and women are too terrible to date.

For example:

I think that Manning Up has an interesting thesis; the roles of women in our society have changed dramatically over the past 50 years, and the roles of men haven't explicitly changed accordingly.

Other than that, I think there is a lot of #whitegirlproblems going on here.

Why You're Not Married has an unexpected comment gem, from a man explaining what he looks for in a woman:

"Can I have a woman who likes to keep 'it' clean? I'm talkin about her a** The last woman was 'tart' down there. I expect for a 30-somethi­ng to have her hygiene together, OKAY!"

OKAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment