Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday Dinner



Thank you to Bon Appetit for a delicious mac and cheese, and roasted red pepper soup (I didn't add the orange juice in that recipe).

For dessert I made this chocolate cake; I wasn't as pleased with it as I have been in the past. Maybe because it paled in comparison to the macarons that Lucy brought?

During our meal Lisa and I recounted our shared Saturday night, where I cleared every room with a joke about Mike and Lewis surfing together. Hang 30!

Another highlight was Lucy's use of the phrase "dodgy peeper" as a synonym for lazy eye.


2 comments:

  1. this was amongst the top-ranking mac and cheese experiences of my life! hang 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.. it is all about learning the lingo... Hang 30 & Dodgey Peeper for life!

    ReplyDelete