Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pet peeves at work

My pet peeves outside of work are mostly people walking on the bike path and driving like blind elephants.

At work:

  • Saying "my whole thing is" when you mean "the issue is"
  • Ellipses instead of a period or other, more definitive punctuation. He gets points for quotation marks as well: See David’s comments below….just so I know, was the data you pulled ‘title specific’ or part of a ‘summary’ report/query?
  • Eating a tuna sandwich on the other side of my cube wall every day for hours.

More to come I am sure.

2 comments:

  1. creatives asking to fly Jackie Joyner Kersey and "companion" to New Zealand and expect me to find money for this sort of thing.

    -mg

    ReplyDelete
  2. But who is this companion? I want to know more.

    ReplyDelete