Monday, September 14, 2009

Sugar Daddy







I received a mediocre $20 mani-pedi on Main St. in Santa Monica yesterday. As someone who is quite particular about polish color, I should track which colors I like and which I do not (the names are too ridiculous to keep straight; a written record will be helpful).
Let it be known that Essie Sugar Daddy (top) is too pink for my taste, but the sheerness level is acceptable. Mademoiselle (middle) is almost too sheer but a safe choice nonetheless, and Nude Beach (bottom) is great but sometimes I am embarassed about having sparkle on my nails.

As far as OPI goes, Passion is the best sheer for nails ever (but harder to find than the Essie sheers), and Bubble Bath is a nice opaque.

And while I'm on the subject, I refuse to try the matte trend that everyone is talking about for fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment