Monday, June 14, 2010

Please let me know if you would be interested in a trade for fine art?

I sold the Jeep to a nice Israeli, but before I could take the post down from Craigslist I received this amazing offer:

If a trade for Fine Art may be a consideration if you are a collector or perhaps are seeking some incredible pieces for a home or office these works by British Born artist Emma Ferreira I'll be more than pleased to discuss this with you

Emma has many clients and collectors in edition to her work being Published in and on the Front Cover of this months edition of Los Angeles LUXE home redefined Magazine story on Page 162 The Glazier Residence "Additionally she is profiled and Published in over 40 Magazines worldwide " Her works have sold at Christies auction house and sell in galleries around the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment