Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pearl Jam at Gibson Ampitheatre, Oct. 6 2009

Highlights: The entire second encore was my favorite part; it included Alive, Once, and Chris Cornell coming out for Hunger Strike.

Other songs I remember: Rearview Mirror, Elderly Lady ..., Evenflow, Evolution, The Fixer.

Other things I remember: wine is $7-8 by the glass, well cocktails are $8, and all PJ posters were $30 (woof to that).

The crowd: 80% white guys in their 30s under 5'9"

Security: Reasonable enough to let people smoke weed. Thank you, security.

Biggest surprise of the evening: Other than Temple of the Dog, I was underwhelmed by the quantity and quality of plaid/flannel shirts.

My hangover: 6/10. I feel tired and my stomach has been better, but I am not incapacitated or delirious.

No comments:

Post a Comment